Sara Karman; was born and raised in Edgerton and has over 25 years experience. She holds high excellence in health & fitness, post re-hab, chronic illnesses, movement, vision, balance and improving strength at any age.
Do you love to have fun? Do you love to feel alive? Do you enjoy taking your body to its limits or just giving it a good challenge? Do you like to run on your own schedule?
- Time flies while listening to motivating music or listening to your own music, doing your own workout or joining in on one our group fitness classes led by a team of funny, fun loving and fun to be around instructors and staff.
- Members range from young adults to active seniors.
- We provide personal space for each member in our cardio and circuit area. No crammed spaces.
- We have 2 private class rooms for our group fitness classes, personal training or possibly just some quiet time.
- Enjoy personalized down-time before or after your workout in our area of we call “Simplicity.”
- We have 2 comfy leather chairs, a puzzle table, house coffee, weekly samples of products we retail.
I invite you to try Sara’s Health & Fitness on us for 1-week.
- You will want to make it a regular part of your week.
- Sara can help you will see wonderful results. This is a great time to meet one on one with a trainer.
Sara’s Health & Fitness offers:
Open 24 hrs. Staffed 7 Days per week.
- Personal and group training with over 25 years experience.
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- INDOROW Machine (Rowing machines)
- Body Solid circuit equipment (non-hydraulic)
- Free weights
- TRX Suspension Training
- Group Fitness Classes Included with Memberships
- Children’s Hour (Mon-Fri. 8:15 am-9:45 am) $2