November is a great time to start a challenge. Why wait until Jan. and feel like a slug through the holidays when you could be wearing a brand new outfit in a smaller size?
- Follow my November Workout Calendar: all workouts will be posted and delivered to you through your email. (Be sure you are getting our emails.)
- Use the “sarashealthandfitness” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, and Instagram) to share your progress.
- Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program. You don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the challenge. NO cost.
“Motivations is what gets you started….Habit is what keeps you going.”